1) Teacher Enablement-our role is to enable the teachers in the use of technology.
2) Knowledge Sharing-help the teacher; writing success stories/ school updates electronically. (Note the quotes of teachers)
3) Manage Projects-guiding teachers in a direction they want to go.
4) Advocacy-advocating/ talking about DOT in terms of technology.
Larry Scott "Some of my initial goals are to be able to help out with technology around the school, and represent DOT USA to the best of my abilities. During this training, I am being equipped with the tools to be able to integrate technology in the classrooms. So I expect to do just that to be able to touch lives in the process."
ReplyDeleteEbonee... The roles and goals of a Teach-Up intern are reachable with hard word and dedication. I agree with Larry that I will be equipped with the knowledge and it is left up to me to educate others with the knowledge. At the end I hope to have learned a lot and also taught a lot. I feel this internship will help me in my own classroom..
ReplyDelete